Rice Krispie® Treats
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
6 cups Rice cereal
40 large marshmallows
1/4 cups margarine
1. Butter a 13x9 pan.
2. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine.
3. Add marshmallows.
4. Stir constantly until melted.
5. Remove from heat. Add cereal and mix until all pieces are evenly coated.
6. Press mixture into bottom of buttered pan.
7. Let cool approximately 1 hour.
8. Cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Bar