- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Rice cereal
- 40 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cups margarine
- Butter a 13x9 pan.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine.
- Add marshmallows.
- Stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat. Add cereal and mix until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Press mixture into bottom of buttered pan.
- Let cool approximately 1 hour.
- Cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking for a CureSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce