- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Rice cereal
- 40 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cups margarine
- Butter a 13x9 pan.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine.
- Add marshmallows.
- Stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat. Add cereal and mix until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Press mixture into bottom of buttered pan.
- Let cool approximately 1 hour.
- Cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More