- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 70
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks oleo, softened
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar, shredded and softened
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Mix softened oleo with cheese.
- Add spices and gradually add flour.
- Mixture will be very stiff.
- Mix in Rice Krispies at the very last.
- Roll into balls (walnut size) and flatten with fork.
- Bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Makes about 70 wafers.
NotesA woman I work with makes these -- now I'm addicted to them :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More