- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 70
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks oleo, softened
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar, shredded and softened
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Mix softened oleo with cheese.
- Add spices and gradually add flour.
- Mixture will be very stiff.
- Mix in Rice Krispies at the very last.
- Roll into balls (walnut size) and flatten with fork.
- Bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Makes about 70 wafers.
NotesA woman I work with makes these -- now I'm addicted to them :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More