- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 box Fruit by the Foot (blue or green flavor)
- 1 package Swedish fish
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine butter and marshmallows.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the cereal.
- Working with the mixture while it is still warm, shape into small ovals in the palm of your hand. It helps to put a little butter on your hands before working with it.
- Cut strips of Fruit by the Foot to fit around each ball.
- Place one Swedish fish on each ball and wrap fruit strip around it.
- Let cool and serve!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More