- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 box Fruit by the Foot (blue or green flavor)
- 1 package Swedish fish
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine butter and marshmallows.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the cereal.
- Working with the mixture while it is still warm, shape into small ovals in the palm of your hand. It helps to put a little butter on your hands before working with it.
- Cut strips of Fruit by the Foot to fit around each ball.
- Place one Swedish fish on each ball and wrap fruit strip around it.
- Let cool and serve!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More