- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 3 TBS butter
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1 1/2 quarts chicken broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a heavy casserole saute onions in butter until tender but not browned.
- Add rice and cook, stirring until rice appears transparent.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Cover and bake at 350º for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir to fluff and serve.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Foodie BabySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More