- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 3 TBS butter
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1 1/2 quarts chicken broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a heavy casserole saute onions in butter until tender but not browned.
- Add rice and cook, stirring until rice appears transparent.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Cover and bake at 350º for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir to fluff and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More