- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Place water and rice in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
- In a medium size-mixing bowl, mix together cooked rice, beaten egg, mozzarella cheese, and Tabasco sauce.
- Press mixture evenly into a lightly greased 12 pizza pan, covering bottom and sides.
- Bake in preheated oven for 4 minutes, or until set. Remove crust from oven, and let cool slightly before layering with your favorite sauce and other goodies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More