- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Place water and rice in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
- In a medium size-mixing bowl, mix together cooked rice, beaten egg, mozzarella cheese, and Tabasco sauce.
- Press mixture evenly into a lightly greased 12 pizza pan, covering bottom and sides.
- Bake in preheated oven for 4 minutes, or until set. Remove crust from oven, and let cool slightly before layering with your favorite sauce and other goodies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More