- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup short grain rice
- 3 cups milk
- 2-3 tbsp Vanilla sugar
- Powdered cinnamon
- Wash the rice.
- Rinse the rice.
- Lightly butter an oven dish.
- Blend some of the milk with the sugar until completely dissolved, pour into the dish and add the rest of the milk and the rice. Mix well.
- Dot with a few pieces of butter on top and put into a slow oven (150 ºC).
- After 1/2 an hour, when a skin has formed on top, stir it into the pudding.
- Repeat this about every 1/2-3/4 hour.6. Cook for about 2 1/2 hours, until all the milk is absorbed and the pudding is thick and creamy, add more milk as you go if needed.
- Pour into individual glass yoghurt jars.
- Serve cold with a powdering of cinnamon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More