- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Serves 2
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 3/4 ounce uncooked vermicelli (thin spaghetti), broken into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 ounces uncooked regular long grain rice
- 1 package instant onion broth and seasoning mix
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- In 2 quart nonstick saucepan melt margarine;add vermicelli and cook over medium heat, stir until vermicelli is light brown. Add 1 cup water and the remaining ingredients and stir to combine, cover and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer until tender and liquid is absorbed. 10-15 minutes.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More