- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups Rice
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1lb Block of Velveeta
- 16oz package of chopped broccoli
- Cook rice according to the package. While rice is cooking start the following:
- Saute chopped onions and celery with butter. Cook until onions are clear.
- Add Cream of Mushroom Soup and milk to the onions and celery.
- Stir the mixture and then add the Velveeta. Stir until cheese is completely melted.
- Heat broccoli in microwave until warm.
- Add rice and broccoli to cheese mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Might need 2 casserole dishes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More