- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 250 g Basmati rice
- 2 small melons (Cantaloupe)
- 150 g Parma Prosciutto
- 200 g Provolone cheese
- 10-12 leaves of fresh mint
- 3-4 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Boil rice in salted water until al dente. Drain and cool under cold running water. Spread on a clean kitchen towel to dry.
- Cut melons in half, remove seeds with a spoon, scoop the flesh and place in a bowl.
- Put the melon shells aside for later.
- Wash, dry and cut into tiny stripes the mint leaves. Dice the cheese into 1/2 cm (1/5") cubes. Cut the sliced prosciutto into 1cm large stripes. Add everything into the bowl with melon.
- Add the rice as well, season with EVOO, salt and pepper, and stir well.
- Serve in melon "bowls".
NotesDelicious, delicious, delicious.
Tasty, nutricious and refreshing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More