- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 T. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts or pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F.
- By hand or mixer, blend together butter, brown sugar, and honey.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to butter mixture and mix until combined well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place dough 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet and bake in the center of oven until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft, about 12-15 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- Cool completely.
- Makes about 2 1/2 dozen 2 inch cookies
NotesI have no idea where I got this recipe. If it's yours, THANK YOU for creating it. They are wonderful. :)
Babette's Test Kitchen
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Christmas CookiesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More