- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 T. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts or pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F.
- By hand or mixer, blend together butter, brown sugar, and honey.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to butter mixture and mix until combined well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place dough 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet and bake in the center of oven until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft, about 12-15 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- Cool completely.
- Makes about 2 1/2 dozen 2 inch cookies
NotesI have no idea where I got this recipe. If it's yours, THANK YOU for creating it. They are wonderful. :)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More