- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 9 - 12 brownies
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14 -16 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tb oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Put all the ingredients except the chips in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 30 minutes, until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- TIP: Using a springform pan makes cutting and serving much easier.
NotesAt Animaterra's 15th birthday party, there was a pan of something dense and chocolate-y. Here it is, Kathy Schillemat's favorite brownie -- and it's gluten-free!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More