- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 9 - 12 brownies
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14 -16 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tb oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Put all the ingredients except the chips in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 30 minutes, until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- TIP: Using a springform pan makes cutting and serving much easier.
NotesAt Animaterra's 15th birthday party, there was a pan of something dense and chocolate-y. Here it is, Kathy Schillemat's favorite brownie -- and it's gluten-free!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Taste of CenturyLink
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More