- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 oz. plain block chocolate
- 1 oz butter
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons rum (optional)
- Break the plain chocolate into small pieces and place in a saucepan along with the butter and milk.
- Heat the saucepan very gently, taking care to stir constantly.
- Keep stirring till the chocolate and butter have completed melted.
- Remove from the heat and your chocolate sauce is ready.
A recipe for rich and sinful chocolate sauce that is the perfect topping for your cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More