- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 oz. plain block chocolate
- 1 oz butter
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons rum (optional)
- Break the plain chocolate into small pieces and place in a saucepan along with the butter and milk.
- Heat the saucepan very gently, taking care to stir constantly.
- Keep stirring till the chocolate and butter have completed melted.
- Remove from the heat and your chocolate sauce is ready.
A recipe for rich and sinful chocolate sauce that is the perfect topping for your cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Naked Macaron
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More