- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz. 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Baking Bar(s), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- HEAT half-and-half and granulated sugar to a gentle boil in small, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and butter.
- Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted.
- Serve warm over fresh fruit, ice cream or your favorite dessert.
- Or, transfer to resealable container and refrigerate.
- TO REHEAT, microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 15 to 30 seconds; stir.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Simple Recipes that Work
The Naked MacaronSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More