- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz. 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Baking Bar(s), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- HEAT half-and-half and granulated sugar to a gentle boil in small, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and butter.
- Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted.
- Serve warm over fresh fruit, ice cream or your favorite dessert.
- Or, transfer to resealable container and refrigerate.
- TO REHEAT, microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 15 to 30 seconds; stir.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More