- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter - unsalted, softened
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More