- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter - unsalted, softened
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Adventures in CookingSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More