- Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 chicken eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/8 goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Intensity Academy H-3 (if you like it hot!! - otherwise use H-2 or Carrot Karma )
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wilt the spinach with sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil - set aside.
- Scramble two chicken eggs in an omelet pan.
- When almost done, add goat cheese and sauteed sauteed spinach to ½ of the pan.
- Fold the other ½ of the chicken eggs over the top.
- Plate and liberally drizzle Intensity Academy H-3 (or whatever degree of hotness you like) over the top.
NotesRick's BIG on breakfast! He's always in search of the next great diner, greasy spoon or anyplace the smell of frying bacon leads him. NOTE: Keep your doors locked when frying bacon ;-)
Here's a simple omelet
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More