- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 2 maybe
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted & cubed
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded & chopped
- 2 oranges, juiced (I use Navel or Valencia)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 medium onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (a handfull)
- Green Tabasco or other hot sauce to taste(Habanero, Chipotle etc)
- Pinch of salt
- Chop mango, onion, garlic, jalapeno & cilantro into uniform mince.
- Place in non-reactive bowl & combine with all other ingredients.
- Adjust seasonings & place in a sealable, non-reactive container & refrigerate.
- Serve with chips, tacos, huevos rancheros, the dog, the cat, an old shoe....
- yeah, it's just that good! (SMILE)
NotesMy wife said she hated regular bottled salsa so..........
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More