- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 2 maybe
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted & cubed
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded & chopped
- 2 oranges, juiced (I use Navel or Valencia)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 medium onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (a handfull)
- Green Tabasco or other hot sauce to taste(Habanero, Chipotle etc)
- Pinch of salt
- Chop mango, onion, garlic, jalapeno & cilantro into uniform mince.
- Place in non-reactive bowl & combine with all other ingredients.
- Adjust seasonings & place in a sealable, non-reactive container & refrigerate.
- Serve with chips, tacos, huevos rancheros, the dog, the cat, an old shoe....
- yeah, it's just that good! (SMILE)
NotesMy wife said she hated regular bottled salsa so..........
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More