- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Powdered sugar
- Mix cake according to directions.
- Pour into 9x13 greased and floured pan. Mix cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour gently over cake batter.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar lightly on top while cake is warm.
- This is good served with fresh strawberries and blueberries for brunch.
- This is good 2-3 days later. Keep in refrigerator.
- *I use butter flavored cake mix most of the time.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More