- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Duncan Hines Cake Mix (pudding in mix)
- 1 1/2 lb. Ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can cherry, blueberry or peach pie filling
- Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix cake as directed and pour into bottom of pan.
- Mix cheese, eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla.
- Spoon and spread over cake.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Test with toothpick for doneness.
- Cool and top with pie filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More