- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Duncan Hines Cake Mix (pudding in mix)
- 1 1/2 lb. Ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can cherry, blueberry or peach pie filling
- Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix cake as directed and pour into bottom of pan.
- Mix cheese, eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla.
- Spoon and spread over cake.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Test with toothpick for doneness.
- Cool and top with pie filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More