- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 0 oz Ricotta Cheese (I think I used full fat...I'm not one to buy low fat anything. I have proof)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- A handful of Fried Morel Mushrooms (I'll talk about that in a later post)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Zest from one lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Herbs de Provence
- Asparagus Stalks, blanched until until barely tender
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 slice of a medium sized tomato (the orange tomato I think made a pretty contrast in color)
- 1 partially cooked tart shell
- Mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, green onions, fried 'shrooms, garlic, lemon zest, herb de provence, salt and pepper
- Pour the mixture into your partially baked tart shell. Arrange your tomatoes and asparagus on top....pushing them in a little to make sure they're nice and snug, but not drowning.
- Bake at 375' F for about 30 - 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy the beauty of not only the presentation, but the aroma and flavors that blend together so nicely.
NotesI had received 2 lbs of morel mushrooms as a prize and was looking for something fabulous to make. This was perfect!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Italian Exchange
Special SmoothiesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More