- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 0 oz Ricotta Cheese (I think I used full fat...I'm not one to buy low fat anything. I have proof)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- A handful of Fried Morel Mushrooms (I'll talk about that in a later post)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Zest from one lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Herbs de Provence
- Asparagus Stalks, blanched until until barely tender
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 slice of a medium sized tomato (the orange tomato I think made a pretty contrast in color)
- 1 partially cooked tart shell
- Mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, green onions, fried 'shrooms, garlic, lemon zest, herb de provence, salt and pepper
- Pour the mixture into your partially baked tart shell. Arrange your tomatoes and asparagus on top....pushing them in a little to make sure they're nice and snug, but not drowning.
- Bake at 375' F for about 30 - 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy the beauty of not only the presentation, but the aroma and flavors that blend together so nicely.
NotesI had received 2 lbs of morel mushrooms as a prize and was looking for something fabulous to make. This was perfect!