- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: about 20 pcs
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 300 g ricotta
- 2 TBspoons grated cheese (Parmigiano or Grana)
- 70 g flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 organic lemon (zest)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- A little Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing ball: the ricotta, the grated cheese, the egg yolk, the finely grated lemon zest and the the finely chopped parsley, salt to taste, and bring them together stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula, forming rather soft dough.
- With wet hands, form little balls (tablespoon size) and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle a little Extra virgin olive oil over them (or even better, brush with oil) and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Flip them after 10 minutes .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Jean’s Recipe File
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More