- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: about 20 pcs
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 300 g ricotta
- 2 TBspoons grated cheese (Parmigiano or Grana)
- 70 g flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 organic lemon (zest)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- A little Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing ball: the ricotta, the grated cheese, the egg yolk, the finely grated lemon zest and the the finely chopped parsley, salt to taste, and bring them together stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula, forming rather soft dough.
- With wet hands, form little balls (tablespoon size) and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle a little Extra virgin olive oil over them (or even better, brush with oil) and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Flip them after 10 minutes .
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More