- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 24 small square wonton wrappers
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- One 10-ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 clove garlic, through a press
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
- Pre-bake the wrappers and store them in an airtight container once cool. Make the filling and chill in the fridge until ready to serve. These are good hot or room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray the cups of a 12-muffin pan with the vegetable cooking spray. Gently press one wrapper into reach cup and lightly spray the wrapper with the spray. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- In a small bowl combine the ricotta, spinach, eggs, cream, garlic, salt, black pepper, nutmeg, cayenne, and 1/4 cup Parmesan. Replace 12 of the baked cups into the muffin pan. Fill with scant one tablespoon of filling mixture. Sprinkle with more grated parmesan. Lay a piece of aluminum foil lightly over the pan and return to the oven. Bake for 17 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining cups and filling. Makes 24 pieces.
NotesPer Cup: Calories 50; Protein 4 g; Fat 2 g; Carbs 3g; Sugar 0 g; Sodium 119 mg
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More