- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Preparation Time:
- 200 g ricotta (7oz)
- 200 g butter (7oz)
- 250 g flour (8,7oz)
- + strawberry jam (or any other jam that you like)
- powdered sugar
- Mix ricotta with butter and flour to get a soft dough. Leave it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. (350F)
- Roll out the dough to about 1/4 cm thick and cut into squares (8x8 cm). Put some jam on each square and close them diagonally to form triangles. Press the edges with a fork to prevent the jam leaking out during baking.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More