- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Preparation Time:
- 200 g ricotta (7oz)
- 200 g butter (7oz)
- 250 g flour (8,7oz)
- + strawberry jam (or any other jam that you like)
- powdered sugar
- Mix ricotta with butter and flour to get a soft dough. Leave it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. (350F)
- Roll out the dough to about 1/4 cm thick and cut into squares (8x8 cm). Put some jam on each square and close them diagonally to form triangles. Press the edges with a fork to prevent the jam leaking out during baking.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Food Travels Through Italy
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More