- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Preparation Time:
- 200 g ricotta (7oz)
- 200 g butter (7oz)
- 250 g flour (8,7oz)
- + strawberry jam (or any other jam that you like)
- powdered sugar
- Mix ricotta with butter and flour to get a soft dough. Leave it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. (350F)
- Roll out the dough to about 1/4 cm thick and cut into squares (8x8 cm). Put some jam on each square and close them diagonally to form triangles. Press the edges with a fork to prevent the jam leaking out during baking.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More