- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. Rigatoni, cooked and drained
- 1 medium bell pepper(any color), cut
- into narrow strips
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bag frozen snow peas, thawed OR 1
- box frozen sweet peas*, thawed
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup of cubed ham or sliced
- 1 to 2 cups, chopped greens, such as
- Arugula, or other feathery letuce
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- grated parmesan(optional)
- Combine all ingredients except parmesan cheese in a large salad bowl.
- Toss gently to mix and coat all ingredients well. Garnish with the parmesan cheese if desired.
NotesI have made a few changes to the orginal recipe; which I will mark with an astrick*. With my changes, we sometimes eat this for our meal with just a side of hot garlic bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More