- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb rigatoni
- 2 shallots, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp tuscan spice blend
- 1/2 lb fresh spinach
- 15 oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Saute shallots, garlic, red pepper flakes, and spice blend in oil for 2-3 minutes. Add beans, spinach, and 1/2 cup pasta cooking liquid. When pasta is done, add back into pan with diced tomato. Toss and serve.
NotesI wanted to try to use up some of the items I have in my pantry. This dish was a great way to use up some items that I keep meaning to use, but never make it on a menu.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More