- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup club soda
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together club soda, sour cream and sugar.
- Add biscuit mix, stirring with a fork.
- Lay dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly 10 to 12 times.
- Shape dough into 6 (1-inch-thick) biscuits.
- Place biscuits into a greased 8-inch round pan.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More