- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup club soda
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together club soda, sour cream and sugar.
- Add biscuit mix, stirring with a fork.
- Lay dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly 10 to 12 times.
- Shape dough into 6 (1-inch-thick) biscuits.
- Place biscuits into a greased 8-inch round pan.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More