- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Up to 3 C flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 C fruit jam
- Add eggs to fat and beat until creamy.
- Add sugar and beat again.
- Sift dry ingredients together and stir into egg-sugar mixture.
- Form into soft round balls.
- Place in greased muffin tins.
- Make a deep well in the center of each.
- Fill with jam and top with nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
NotesThis dough is also good for pie crust.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More