- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 c. slow cook oats
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
- Vanilla yogurt
- Chopped walnuts
- Combine oats, powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in milk, eggs, applesauce, and sugar.
- Pour into a greased 2 qt. baking dish and bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot with yogurt, nuts, and berries as a garnish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More