- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 0z.) pasteurized processed cheese spread,cut into cubes
- 1 Can (10 oz.) Ro-tel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Stir over low heat until cheese spread is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips,crackers or vegetables.
- MAKES: about 3-1/2 cups dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More