- Cooking Time: 40 to 43
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian-style seasoning
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound deli sliced roast beef (make sure the raost beef is not sliced too thin so that slices won't fall apart)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian-style seasoning and half the mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- Place a spoonful of mixture onto a slice of roast beef and roll.
- Repeat with remaining beef.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Place the beef rolls in the baking dish seam side down.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the beef rolls.
- Bake covered at 375ºF for 40 minutes,
- Add the remaining mozzarella cheese over the top and bake for an additional 3 minutes, uncovered until cheese is melted.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More