- Cooking Time: 40 to 43
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian-style seasoning
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound deli sliced roast beef (make sure the raost beef is not sliced too thin so that slices won't fall apart)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian-style seasoning and half the mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- Place a spoonful of mixture onto a slice of roast beef and roll.
- Repeat with remaining beef.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Place the beef rolls in the baking dish seam side down.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the beef rolls.
- Bake covered at 375ºF for 40 minutes,
- Add the remaining mozzarella cheese over the top and bake for an additional 3 minutes, uncovered until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More