- Cooking Time: 30-45min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Leftover roast beef, cut up
- ¼ pound cheese, cubed (I just use shredded and put it on top of the casserole)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups dry noodles, cooked
- Diced green pepper, optional ( I don't use this but I think onion would also be good in it's place)
- Combine ingredients and place in 8 x 8 casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More