- Cooking Time: 30-45min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Leftover roast beef, cut up
- ¼ pound cheese, cubed (I just use shredded and put it on top of the casserole)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups dry noodles, cooked
- Diced green pepper, optional ( I don't use this but I think onion would also be good in it's place)
- Combine ingredients and place in 8 x 8 casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More