- Cooking Time: 30-45min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Leftover roast beef, cut up
- ¼ pound cheese, cubed (I just use shredded and put it on top of the casserole)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups dry noodles, cooked
- Diced green pepper, optional ( I don't use this but I think onion would also be good in it's place)
- Combine ingredients and place in 8 x 8 casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More