- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Sourdough bread long loaf (1 lb)
- 1 lb roast beef, thinly sliced - Deli meat is perfect
- Raspberry Butter - see recipe recipe above
- Slice the loaf in half lengthwise.
- Spread a flavored butter on both cut sides of the bread and arrange thin slices of beef on one half before putting the sandwich together.
- Use a serrated bread knife to slice one inch mini sandwiches.
- Chill until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More