- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Sourdough bread long loaf (1 lb)
- 1 lb roast beef, thinly sliced - Deli meat is perfect
- Raspberry Butter - see recipe recipe above
- Slice the loaf in half lengthwise.
- Spread a flavored butter on both cut sides of the bread and arrange thin slices of beef on one half before putting the sandwich together.
- Use a serrated bread knife to slice one inch mini sandwiches.
- Chill until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce