- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Sourdough bread long loaf (1 lb)
- 1 lb roast beef, thinly sliced - Deli meat is perfect
- Raspberry Butter - see recipe recipe above
- Slice the loaf in half lengthwise.
- Spread a flavored butter on both cut sides of the bread and arrange thin slices of beef on one half before putting the sandwich together.
- Use a serrated bread knife to slice one inch mini sandwiches.
- Chill until serving.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More