- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices of Italian Bread
- 8 Tbsp. jarred pesto sauce
- 3/4 lb. thinly sliced roast beef
- 8 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Butter Bread on one side.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. jarred pesto sauce on the unbuttered sides.
- To assemble, top 4 bread slices (pesto side up) with a pile of thinly sliced roast beef
- Cover with 2 slices of mozzarella cheese, and close with remaining 4 bread slices, pesto side down.
- Cook in a skillet over medium heat (or use a grill press, if you have one) until bread is golden on both sides and cheese is melted.
- Serve with a bowl of tomato sauce for dipping.
Notes*from Goodhousekeeping's Quick & Simple
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More