- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 55
BackstoryA mouth-watering roast beef sandwich topped with wasabi mayo that will satisfy any healthy appetite.
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- ¾ cup Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 2 medium vine tomatoes, sliced
- 680 g freshly sliced medium roast beef
- In a small bowl, mix together onion and salt. Set aside for 15 minutes. Rinse onions with cold water. Drain.
- Combine onions with vinegar and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Spread 4 slices of bread with wasabi mayo. Layer lettuce and tomato. Top with roast beef. Add another dollop of wasabi mayo on top of the roast beef (optional). Top meat with tomato and onion. Cover with remaining slices of bread.
- Serve immediately.