- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 pounds Beef Pot Roast
- 1 package Ranch-style Dressing Mix(I use Hidden Valley Dip mix)
- 1 package Gravy, Dry Mix, Brown
- 1 package Italian Seasoning -- Salad Dressing Mix
- Place roast in crockpot. Sprinkle the 3 packages of mixes over beef.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More