- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs Yukon gold or new potatoes, halved (if small) or cut into 1 1/2" chunks (Peel first if desired)
- 3 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 6- 6 oz. cod fillets, skin removed
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Heat oven to 450-f degrees.
- Place the potatoes in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with 3 Tbsp. of the oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. of the salt and 1/4 tsp of the pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Stir and roast for additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse the cod fillets and pat them dry with paper towels.
- After the 30 minutes of roasting, move the potatoes to the sides of the pan and place the fillets in the center.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil and sprinkle with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Redistribute the potatoes around the fillets. Roast until the fillets are the same color throughout and flake easily, about 10-15 minutes.
- Top with the lemon zest, lemon juice and chives (if using).
Notes"A splash of fresh lemon juice at the very end takes this dish to the next flavor level."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More