- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves (or apricot fruit spread)
- 2 Tbsp country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, chopped
- 2 pork tenderloins, 1 lb each
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spritz a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine preserves, mustard, and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Place tenderloins on baking sheet (leave about 2 inches of space between them); brush each with the apricot mixture.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 150°F.
- Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes before slicing diagonally.
- Quickie-side suggestion: Serve with sauteed zucchini and bowtie pasta tossed with feta and fresh mint.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More