- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves (or apricot fruit spread)
- 2 Tbsp country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, chopped
- 2 pork tenderloins, 1 lb each
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spritz a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine preserves, mustard, and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Place tenderloins on baking sheet (leave about 2 inches of space between them); brush each with the apricot mixture.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 150°F.
- Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes before slicing diagonally.
- Quickie-side suggestion: Serve with sauteed zucchini and bowtie pasta tossed with feta and fresh mint.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More