- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 Cup teriyaki marinade & sauce
- 2 Tbls. honey
- 1 Tbls. ketchup
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins, about
- 3/4 lb.each
- Plum Dipping Sauce:
- 1/3 Cup plum jam
- 2 1/2 Tbls. teriyake marinade and sauce and
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- Combine teriyaki sauce, honey, ketchup and garlic; pour over tenderloins in large plastic
- food storage bag; close top securely. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning bag over occasionally. Reserving marinade, remove tenderloins and place on rack of broiler pan. Bake in 350 degree oven 25 minutes. Brush tenderloins with reserved marinade and bake 25 minutes longer, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 160 degrees.
- Meanwhile, prepare dipping sauce. Remove tenderloins from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Cut across grain into thin slices and serve with the dipping sauce.
- Plum dipping sauce: In a small saucepan. Cook ingredients over medium heat until jam dissolves and mixture is smooth. Cool slightly.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Fun appetizers and snacks
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More