- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp finely minced onion
- 1/4 cup finely minced celery
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground dry ginger
- 1/3 cup chicken broth or rabbit stock
- 1 rabbit, about 4 to 7 lbs (whole)
- 1 tbsp soft butter
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp marmalade
- Heat oil in a small skillet. Add onion and celery, sauté until soft. In a large bowl, mix onion, celery and next ingredients. Spoon into cavity of rabbit, fasten with skewers. Blend butter and paprika, brush on surface of rabbit. Roast, covered, at (350°F) for 50 minutes after juices begin to sizzle. Mix marmalade and steak sauce, spoon over rabbit. Roast uncovered, 20 minutes longer.
NotesOld recipe from my relatives somewhere on the Family tree
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More