- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 pita pockets, cut in half
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Spread the inside of each half of pita evenly with 1 tablespoon sesame mayo.
- Layer on the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and roast turkey slices.
- Press lightly to close the pita sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
NotesThese roast turkey pockets are filled with delicious sesame mayo goodness!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More