- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 c. cubed roast beef
- 2 c. cubed potatoes, cooked
- 1/2 c. green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1/3 c. veg. oil
- 2 to 3 T. vinegar
- 1 T. horseradish
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine beef, potatoes, peppers, celery and onions.
- Combine the next 5 ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over beef mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve on the lettuce leaves.
NotesThis is SUCH a yummy way to eat leftover roast beef. I make extra just to have this salad. I cook potatoes and carrots with my roast beef and add the cooked carrots to the salad too.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More