- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 c. cubed roast beef
- 2 c. cubed potatoes, cooked
- 1/2 c. green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1/3 c. veg. oil
- 2 to 3 T. vinegar
- 1 T. horseradish
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine beef, potatoes, peppers, celery and onions.
- Combine the next 5 ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over beef mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve on the lettuce leaves.
NotesThis is SUCH a yummy way to eat leftover roast beef. I make extra just to have this salad. I cook potatoes and carrots with my roast beef and add the cooked carrots to the salad too.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More