- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- 3 or 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425'F.
- Cut off the woody bottom part of the asparagus spears and discard.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the skin off the bottom 2-3 inches of the spears.
- If you skip the peeling step, the asparagus will be stringy on the bottom.
- Place asparagus on the foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and roll the asparagus around until they are evenly coated with oil and salt.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the stalks and desired tenderness.
- The tips of the spears can burn, so check often if cooking for longer than 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
NotesI just love this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More