- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- 3 or 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425'F.
- Cut off the woody bottom part of the asparagus spears and discard.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the skin off the bottom 2-3 inches of the spears.
- If you skip the peeling step, the asparagus will be stringy on the bottom.
- Place asparagus on the foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and roll the asparagus around until they are evenly coated with oil and salt.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the stalks and desired tenderness.
- The tips of the spears can burn, so check often if cooking for longer than 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
NotesI just love this.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Simple Homemade Favorites
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More