- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs of 5 inch long baby carrots, carefully washed, greens cropped to 1 inch above top of carrot
- 1 red onion, peeled, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped rosemary, or 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Gently toss together the carrots, red onion, rosemary to coat with the olive oil. Lay out on a rimmed baking pan. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 2 Roast for 30 to 40 minutes on middle rack or bottom rack, until well browned.
- Serves 4.
NotesI was looking for something different for carrots & found this but can't remember where I got it to give credit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More