- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets, stems peeled and sliced or diced
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (enough to lightly coat brocolli)
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the broccoli florets with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and lots of black pepper on a baking sheet.
- Spread them out and then roast, without stirring, until the edges are crispy and the stems are crisp tender, about 20 minutes.