- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets, stems peeled and sliced or diced
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (enough to lightly coat brocolli)
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the broccoli florets with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and lots of black pepper on a baking sheet.
- Spread them out and then roast, without stirring, until the edges are crispy and the stems are crisp tender, about 20 minutes.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More