ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH & SWEET POTATOES
- 1/2 butternut squash, diced (1" pieces)
- 1 large sweet potato, washed, peeled and diced (1" pieces)
- herbes de Provence
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
- olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 415 degrees F.
2. Place squash and sweet potato in an oven safe dish (8x8 or 7x11).
3. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Sprinkle a couple pinches of herbes de Provence, pressing herbs to release oils as you sprinkle. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder.
4. Cook for 45 minutes, flipping squash and potatoes occasionally to prevent sticking. You might need a little extra salt and pepper when serving, but taste first before you add more.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes