- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 butternut squash, diced (1" pieces)
- 1 large sweet potato, washed, peeled and diced (1" pieces)
- herbes de Provence
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
- olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 415 degrees F.
- 2. Place squash and sweet potato in an oven safe dish (8x8 or 7x11).
- 3. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Sprinkle a couple pinches of herbes de Provence, pressing herbs to release oils as you sprinkle. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder.
- 4. Cook for 45 minutes, flipping squash and potatoes occasionally to prevent sticking. You might need a little extra salt and pepper when serving, but taste first before you add more.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Serves: 4
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Babette's Test Kitchen
Koken met OmaSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More