- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tsp. dry oregano
- 3 cups butternut squash chunks (roughly 1″ cubes)
- 2 cups pear (Bartlett) chunks (roughly 1″ cubes)
- 1 cup whole fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, oregano and olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together butternut squash, pears and cranberries. Pour oil mix into large bowl and mix well till vegetable/fruits are coated.
- Spread out onto a 13 X 9 inch baking dish. Place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes.