- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium head cabbage, cored and quartered
- 2 cups rich chicken stock or broth
- 4 or more cloves garlic, puréed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 t thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup butter
- I precooked the cabbage by microwaving until still crisp and placed in a baking pan, spread with
- the garlic, some of the butter and basted with the chicken stock, and sprinkled with some of the salt
- and pepper and the thyme. I roasted at 375 degree F. basting occasionally — salting, peppering
- and adding butter until tender crisp and browned. When leaves separated, I kept roasting until rich
- and tender. It took about an hour.
NotesThis is just yum!! And very low cal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More