- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 whole chicken breasts (split, bone-in, with skin)
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced (about 1/4 cup)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- On a baking sheet, place chicken breasts skin side up. Drizzle them with a bit of olive oil and
- then sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning. Cook for about 35-45 minutes until the chicken is
- cooked thoroughly. Allow chicken to cool before continuing.
- Once chicken is cool, remove meat. You can save the bones and skin for chicken stock later, if
- you prefer.
- Cut the chicken up into bite size chunks. In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise,
- sour cream, celery, onion and salt & pepper. I usually add about 2 tsp. of salt and maybe a 1/2
- teaspoon of pepper. Add in diced chicken and stir.
- Serve on croissants, your favorite bread or just a bed of lettuce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More