- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 6 wedges
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 6 (6-ounce) skinless chicken thighs
- 24 niçoise olives
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place potatoes, tomatoes, and carrots on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle vegetable mixture with olive oil; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, 1 teaspoon thyme, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss gently, and spread into a single layer on pan. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Remove vegetable mixture from pan, and keep warm.
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped rosemary, remaining 1 teaspoon thyme, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken and olives to pan. Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until chicken is done. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
NotesThis recipe is from Cooking Light. I made a few minor adjustments. Instead of Thyme, I used Basil. I added a few sliced mushrooms to the chicken when I cooked it. I also ended up cooking the veggies a bit longer in order to get them slightly browned. It is a very tasty dish. I hope you enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More