- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 6 wedges
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 6 (6-ounce) skinless chicken thighs
- 24 niçoise olives
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place potatoes, tomatoes, and carrots on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle vegetable mixture with olive oil; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, 1 teaspoon thyme, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss gently, and spread into a single layer on pan. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Remove vegetable mixture from pan, and keep warm.
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped rosemary, remaining 1 teaspoon thyme, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken and olives to pan. Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until chicken is done. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
NotesThis recipe is from Cooking Light. I made a few minor adjustments. Instead of Thyme, I used Basil. I added a few sliced mushrooms to the chicken when I cooked it. I also ended up cooking the veggies a bit longer in order to get them slightly browned. It is a very tasty dish. I hope you enjoy!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Home cookingSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More