- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 6 wedges
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 6 (6-ounce) skinless chicken thighs
- 24 niçoise olives
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place potatoes, tomatoes, and carrots on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle vegetable mixture with olive oil; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, 1 teaspoon thyme, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss gently, and spread into a single layer on pan. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Remove vegetable mixture from pan, and keep warm.
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped rosemary, remaining 1 teaspoon thyme, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken and olives to pan. Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until chicken is done. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
NotesThis recipe is from Cooking Light. I made a few minor adjustments. Instead of Thyme, I used Basil. I added a few sliced mushrooms to the chicken when I cooked it. I also ended up cooking the veggies a bit longer in order to get them slightly browned. It is a very tasty dish. I hope you enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More