Why I Love This Recipe
Classic Roasted Chicken, good on any given day :) Simple and delicious!!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 1 whole chicken, (giblets removed)
- 2 tbsp butter
- black pepper
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan and slather with butter.
- Combine seasonings in a container and sprinkle liberally over entire chicken, including the inside. Be sure to wash hands thoroughly after handling chicken.
- Bake for about 1½ hours or until meat thermometer inserted into chicken breast reads 180 degrees. Be sure to baste chicken with drippings while baking.
- Once the chicken is finished baking, give it a final basting then cover with foil and allow it to rest for about 15 minutes before serving.